Delta Global (the company), as a solutions provider of luxury and retail packaging supply and distribution, is committed to meeting client requirements in terms of product and service. In support of this strategic aim, the company operates a Quality Management System in-line with the internationally recognised quality management standard, ISO 9001.
It is our policy to:
- Assess client needs, ensuring the product is distributed and delivered, on time, every time
- Comply with all applicable legislation and other requirements including those detailed in applicable version of ISO9001
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system
- Establish quality related objectives and targets and review our performance against those objectives as part of our management review processes
- Communicate our quality objectives throughout the company and promote client satisfaction
- Ensure employees act in accordance with this policy and Delta Global’s Quality Management System and have the relevant competences to fulfil their quality responsibilities
The CEO is responsible for this policy and ensuring that it is reviewed for its continuing suitability. This will be achieved through the annual management review. However, it is the responsibility of every employee to adhere to the principles and aims set out in this policy statement.